SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT SPECIALTY PRACTICE
High Profile Private Client Group
Pall Mall Art Advisors Sports & Entertainment Specialty Practice understands the unique challenges facing high-profile clients. PMAA offers a full suite of tangible asset appraisal, advisory (buying and selling), collection management and related white glove concierge support services globally. Our team of experts offer high-quality, collections-specific solutions that helps actors and celebrities, directors and producers, musicians, athletes, models, authors, journalists and industry executives make informed decisions around the strategic long-term management of their fine art, jewelry and collectible tangible asset classes. Our comprehensive and pragmatic approach to tangible asset management focuses on risk management, acquisition, monetization, philanthropic planning and estate planning, providing exceptional market insight for a single asset to a diverse multi-asset portfolio.
Pall Mall Art Advisors Sports & Entertainment Specialty Practice is lead by Shane David Hall. Shane holds over 12 years of extensive art market experience and 5 years of appraisal and private advisory services, dedicated to the high-profile client and their support teams including business managers, wealth managers, accountants, attorneys and family offices. Shane oversees a discreet and dedicated group of industry experts all of whom maintain strict non-disclosure agreements and adhere to regular background checks adding an additional level of security to PMAA’s industry leading professional tangible asset management approach.
Appraisal: PMAA provides appraisals for the purpose of insurance, taxation and probate, trust and estate, donation, family division and divorce, and sale on the open market or art as collateral, as well as other valuation scenarios.
Advisory: PMAA’s experienced advisory team works to develop a specific strategy to acquire investment grade art, jewelry and collectible tangible assets. In addition, our knowledgeable team can assist with creating a sales strategy to achieve the highest revenue when monetizing a single asset or entire collection.
- Monetization: create a plan for what, when and how to monetize tangible assets and complimentary valuation estimates for valuation
- Acquisition: create a plan for what, when and how to acquire tangible assets
- Market Analytics: market analysis for recommended purchase price
- Philanthropic Planning: create a plan for donating tangible assets
Collection Management: Employing a proprietary collection management system with unique client login allows our team and clients to view tangible assets and all related information anywhere at any time.
Concierge Services (* includes but are not limited to):
- Access to PMAA’s best in class vetted partners in areas such as insurance, art finance, art tax and trust and estate planning
- Liaison for collection logistics including vetted fine art shipping and global storage facilities
- Complimentary consultation with our art, jewelry and collectibles experts
- Complimentary schedule or former appraisal review
- Complimentary annual appraisal review
- Complimentary valuation estimates for monetization
- Global Access to international art fairs, exhibitions and events