Wealth transference and tax strategy is a hot topic of conversation in 2021 particularly when discussing passion assets such as art, jewelry, wine, cars and other valuable collections.
Please join us for a webinar discussing these issues and others related to wealth preservation and tax efficient strategies.
Join Us Thursday, February 11, 2021 – 2 pm EST / 11 am PST
*Calendar invites will be sent to registrants emails.
QUESTIONS TO CONSIDER:
- Should passion assets be transferred in an LLC or a trust?
- If the collector has philanthropic objectives, should a charitable trust be created or should the object(s) be donated directly to an institution?
- When is a rental leaseback situation preferred? What are the rules governing fractional gifts of art?
- Can passion assets be discounted? If so, when does this occur? When and how do you transfer passion assets out of your name?
- Thursday, February 11, 2021 – 2pm EST
- 1 hour
- Live interactive webinar
YOU ARE INVITED
Thursday, February 11, 2021 2:00 pm | 1 hour | (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Meeting number: 132 083 1616
Join by video system
You can also dial 220.127.116.11 and enter your meeting number.
Join by phone
+1-415-655-0001 US Toll
Access code: 132 038 1616