DAMAGE & LOSS APPRAISALS
In the event of damage or total loss to personal property, the burden of proof is on the homeowner. PMAA works to ensure our clients are always on the offensive, providing inventories, video documentation and up-to-date appraisals for retail replacement.
PMAA Damage & Loss Appraisals include:
- Retail replacement value (RRV) before damage
- Condition analysis
- Conservator recommendations and quotes
- Retail replacement value (RRV) after damage
- Diminution in value due to the damage and subsequent restoration (*diminution in value describes a measure of value lost due to a circumstance or set of circumstances that caused the loss)
- If a total loss, the PMAA Advisory Team will assist in replacing the object with something similar
Available for expert witness testimony: Should court testimony be required, we provide qualified and impartial expert witness testimony.
Accredited appraisal reports: PMAA’s appraisal reports are accepted and relied upon by insurance carriers and underwriters, globally. Reports strictly adhere to the rules and guidelines of the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practices (USPAP) set by the Appraisal Foundation.